Personal Information Stored by Elias Software – From Website
- Email address
Registered users for downloading or purchasing software (Elias Studio, Soundtracks, Sound Libraries and Dev Kits)
- Email address
- First and Last Name
- Company name (optional)
- Phone number (optional)
- Order history
Why we store the Personal information
- To be able to handle your order and purchase Elias products.
- Contact with you before and after your order is placed.
- Improvement and development of Elias products.
- Segmentation of Elias communication and marketing to you.
- Analysis of your user behavior and marketing.
- Administration of your relation to Elias.
- To be able to judge if Elias wants to offer you an employment, and to be able to communicate with you throughout the recruitment process.
In the case of data breach
Information about the data breach will be sent to each effected user by email as soon as possible.
How long will the personal data be stored?
Elias will do its best to ensure that personal information will not be saved for a longer period than necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed and that the information is stored and treated safely. Your personal information will be processed and saved in accordance with the following:
For all users: Elias will not save information longer than a 12 months period after your latest contact with us.
For legal obligations: Elias saves information as long as it requires according to the current legal provision. For example: 7 years according to the bookkeeping act.
To get in contact with us or use your legal rights
If you have any questions regarding our management of personal information, you can at any time email email@example.com.
Elias will without unnecessary delay, but at latest within 30 days after we have received your request, reply.
You can also get in contact with the Data Inspection (www.datainspektionen.se) for complaints.