The update is available in My Account, as usual.
- Added undo and redo.
- Added a “duplicate track” function.
- Added a transition option called “Jump To Bar Uses Theme Fades”.
- Fixed a bug where starting with a group track selected plays only those tracks.
- Made it possible to add action presets via the context menu.
- Changed naming in documentation; “track levels” are now called “level slots”, “variations” are now called “variation slots” and slots in the mixer are now called “bus slots”.
- Added a delete button to each patch for easier removal of patches.
- Made it possible to add an action preset by right-clicking and selecting in the context menu.
- Fixed a bug where several instances of the insert/delete level context menu could be opened at the same time.
- Other smaller fixes and optimizations.
Elias Devkit – SDK
- Added a new transition option called elias_transition_option_jump_to_bar_uses_theme_fades which tells the engine to use the theme or project fade settings when jumping to a bar within the same theme (this is true by default).
- Made some significant performance optimizations in the SFZ player and the general mixer rendering chain.
Elias Devkit – Unreal Plugin
- Added support for UE4.20